Serving God's People in Need Since 1969
*Please note you will be redirected to Rally.org
Crosslines is a cooperative ministry where lines of compassion and concern cross lines of human need.
Our mission is to provide referrals and services which foster self-esteem, independence and spirituality for those serving and those being served.
Crosslines is a leading source of hope for families in crisis situations by providing client-direct emergency services for families. Services include:
- Providing food
- Household cleaning supplies
- Laundry detergent
- Personal hygiene items
- Children's vitamins
- Prenatal vitamins
- Voicemail for jobs
- Thanksgiving Food Baskets
- Christmas Food Baskets
- Christmas Toystore
- Crosslines serves Greene County residents only
- Please bring Social Security cards for all household members every visit
- Please bring a piece of mail less than 30 days old every visit
- Clients may visit up to six times in one year, each visit must be 30 days apart
- Some services require additional documentation and/or have additional restrictions
- USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer
How to help:1. Pray. We encourage individuals, families and all groups to pray for our clients and Crosslines programs.2. Donate, click here to make a donation (please note, you will be taken to Rally.org, our online processor) We are in need of the following items:
3. Host a food drive. Click here to download a food drive planning kit.
4. Volunteer in the warehouse, pantry or for special events. Email email@example.com to learn more.
Want to learn more about the Crosslines holiday programs? Click here.
PSA Main from Crosslines on Vimeo.
Tom Faulkner, Director
615 N. Glenstone
Springfield Missouri, 65802
Monday - Friday, 9am - 1:45pm
Third Monday, 5pm - 7pm*
*Excluding November and December