An operating agency of the Council of Churches of the Ozarks.
*Please note you will be redirected to Rally.org
Are you an agency needing to fill out a holiday asisstance clearing form? Please click here.
Are you interested in volunteering at Crosslines? Please fill out a volunteer form here.
Crosslines is a leading source of hope for families in crisis situations by providing client-direct emergency services for families.
- Providing food
- Household cleaning supplies
- Laundry detergent
- Personal hygiene items
- Children's vitamins
- Prenatal vitamins
- Voicemail for jobs
- Thanksgiving Food Baskets
- Christmas Food Baskets
- Christmas Toystore
The primary mission of Crosslines is to provide food assistance for families and individuals in Greene County.
- Crosslines serves Greene County residents only.
- Social Security identification must be provided for all household members along with a piece of mail less than 30 days old.
- Some services require additional documentation and/or have additional restrictions.
- USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
- Clients may visit up to six times in one year, each visit must be 30 days apart.
How to help:
1. Donate, click here to make a donation
(please not you will be taken to Rally.org, our online proccessor - we are in need of the following items:
Interested in hosting a food drive to benefit Crosslines? Click here to download a food drive planning kit.
2. Volunteer in the warehouse, pantry or for special events. Email email@example.com to learn more.
Client Appreciation Picnic from Council of Churches on Vimeo.
Crosslines of Springfield
Tom Faulkner, Director
615 N. Glenstone
Springfield Missouri, 65802
Mon - Fri 9am - 1:45pm
Also, the 4th Saturday from 9am - noon
Clients may visit up to six times in one year.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com