Since 1969 Crosslines has fought the war on poverty by serving the residents of Greene County.
Crosslines has relocated to a much larger building located on the south side of the Council of Churches building.
8th Annual GM Car & Truck Show July 20, 2013
to benefit Crosslines. Click here for flyer
- Emergency Food Pantry
- Layettes for Newborns
- Prenatal Vitamins
- Children's Vitamins
- Rental & Mortgage Assistance
- Voice Mail for Jobs
- School Supplies
- Thanksgiving Food Baskets
- Christmas Food Baskets
- Christmas Toystore
- Gas Vouchers & Bus Passes
- Crosslines serves Greene County residents only.
- Social Security number identification must be provided for all household members along with a piece of mail less than 30 days old.
- Some services require additional documentation and/or have additional restrictions.
- USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Tom Faulkner, Director
1710 E Chestnut Expressway
Springfield Missouri, 65802
Fax 417.864.4614Mon - Fri 9am - 1:45pmCrosslines is now open every 4th Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon