Go Beyond Community ministries is a non-denominational frontier missions ministry. We collaborate with a network of evangelical missions ministries, including the United States Center for World Mission, to equip the Black church to:
- Participate in God's global prayer movement to beseech God night and day to thrust out workers to gather "His Harvest." (Matt 9:37-38; 12:30; 28:18-19, Acts 1:8).
- To share the blessings of the gospel of Jesus Christ with the unreached multicultural peoples in our communities and beyond. (Gen 12:1-3, Gal 3:29, Rom 4:16)
- Connect with the right resources to fulfil their role in God's global mission enterprises.
There is a glorious movement of the Holy Spirit in these last days to move Christ followers beyond their local church walls to reach out to the global community. The Lord said the end would not come until the gospel has been preached in all the world (Matt 24:14). Those missionaries who preach the gospel must be sent and supported by the church community (Rom 10:14).
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Provided by the Evangelical Fellowship of Mission Agencies
Embraced by the African American Center for World Mission and the U.S. Center for World Mission.
1. We believe the Bible to be the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless
life, in his miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death throughout His shed blood, in
His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His
personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy
Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the
Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto
the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Rev. Ivor Duberry, Executive Director
Porcya Duberry, Operations Director
Bonita Pearl, Director of Volunteers
United States Center for World Mission
Perspectives on the World Christian Movement
House of Judah Ministries
God's Kids International
Mission Africa 2000
Serving in Mission (SIM)
Share the Light Ministries
Wycliffe Bible Translators
Youth With A Mission
Every Home for Christ